Harvard OneDrive is part of the University's Microsoft Office 365 services offering available to HMS/HSDM, Central Administration, HDS, HSPH, FAS, GSE, GSD, Radcliffe and GSAS Students. The OneDrive for Business service provides resources for storing work-related files and sharing them with colleagues.
Though there are many similarities between OneDrive for Business and the OneDrive service available to the public, there are some key differences. For information, see How does OneDrive for Business differ from OneDrive? on the Microsoft Office Web site.
Key features of this service include:
- Personal space to store 1TB of work data (expandable upon request) including Level 3 confidential information as outlined by the University Enterprise Information Security Policy
- Access to your files from virtually anywhere – directly from Microsoft Office applications or using a web browser or mobile device. No VPN needed.
- Create and edit Microsoft Office documents in your Harvard OneDrive from your web browser using Office Web Apps – no additional software is required!
- The ability to synchronize your Harvard OneDrive to your local document libraries using a sync client on Mac or Windows, or mobile device
- File sharing in edit or view mode with your colleagues inside and outside the Harvard community