Harvard OneDrive (OneDrive for Business) is part of the University's Microsoft Office 365 suite of services available to Central Administration, FAS, GSAS students, GSE, GSD, HDS, HKS, HLS, HMS/HSDM, HSPH, HUHS, and Radcliffe. The OneDrive for Business service provides resources for storing an individual’s work-related files, share them with colleagues, and even work on documents with others at the same time.
Key features of this service include:
- 2TB of file storage for up to Level 3 confidential information as outlined by the University Information Security Policy.
- Access to your files, anywhere, anytime, on nearly any device – directly from Microsoft Office applications or using a web browser or mobile device without the need for VPN.
- Create and edit Microsoft Office documents in your Harvard OneDrive from your web browser using Office Web Apps – no additional software is required!
- Sync to your local document libraries using a sync client on Mac or Windows, or mobile device
- Collaborate with others more easily, internally and externally