Office ProPlus is part of the Office 365 suite of services offered to all Office 365 for Harvard customers. It enables College, GSAS, HDS, HGSE, and HSPH students to download and install the latest, full versions of Microsoft Office up to five times on multiple devices. When you graduate or leave Harvard you will need to purchase a software license from Microsoft to continue use of this service.
Office 365 ProPlus includes
- Download and install the latest versions of Microsoft Office for PC and Mac, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook & OneNote
- Microsoft Office on tablets & phones. Enjoy the full Office experience across Windows, iPad® and Android™ tablets, and most mobile devices.
- Each user can install Office on up to five devices including: PC, Mac, tablet (Windows, iPad, and Android), and phone. Learn more
Office 365 ProPlus Installation Instructions
- Sign in to Office 365 - go to https://portal.office.com/OLS/MySoftware.aspx and enter your full primary Harvard email address (i.e., firstname.lastname@example.org) in the 'Email' field, enter your HarvardKey in the Password field and select the 'Sign in' button.
- On Manage installs, select Install.
- At the bottom of the screen, select Run.
- Follow the prompts and accept the license agreement.
- If you experience any issues logging in using your Harvard email address please visit the Student Walk-in Support Center located in the Science Center, B14, or email email@example.com
- If you have problems installing Office or using the applications please view the Microsoft self-service support page located here.
Valuable Resources & Information
- Office ProPlus FAQs
- Installation Instructions for Windows and Mac computers
- How to install Microsoft Office on your Mobile Devices
- Additional Microsoft resources to get the most out of Office 365
- Troubleshooting your Office ProPlus installation