These instructions describe how to manage an Office 365 Distribution List from Outlook Online.
To manage your distribution list with your Outlook desktop client please visit: https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Distribution-groups-e8ba58a8-fab2-4aaf-8aa1-2a304052d2de#__toc347147955
- Open a web browser and go to outlook.office365.com
- Sign-in when prompted with your email address and your HarvardKey password
- In the upper right-hand side click on the .
This will open the settings menu.
- Under “My App Settings” click on Mail:
5. This will bring you to the “Mail Options” page
6. Click on “General” on the left-hand menu and then select “Distribution Groups”
7. This will open the distribution group settings. If the Settings menu is still open and covering part of the right-hand side of the window, scroll to the top of the page and click on the ‘X’ to close the settings menu
8. Next go to the left-hand side of the page and you will see the “Distribution Groups I Own” section
9. Select the distribution Group that you want to edit, then click the pencil in the menu above
10. In the next window do the following:
- Click on Membership in the left-hand menu
- Click the “+” sign to open the dialog to add users. Add the users you want and click save on that window.
- When done adding members click the save button at the bottom of the window.