Skype for Business lets you connect with co-workers or business partners in your company or around the world. Start conversations with instant messaging, voice over IP, or video calls.
What you can do with Skype for Business:
- Chat (IM), audio or video connect with Harvard colleagues, Skype with colleagues inside and outside of Harvard including colleagues using the consumer version of Skype.
- Hold and schedule online meetings where you can share your desktop or a program, add attachments, and create shared notes.
- Connect to Skype for Business from anywhere! Use your desktop, the Outlook Web App (OWA) or mobile devices to chat and join meetings.
What you should know:
- Note: Microsoft has announced that Microsoft Teams will eventually replace Skype for Business with its chat and conferencing capabilities and add a host of additional functionality. Please visit our Microsoft Teams service description for additional information. HUIT is currently developing a plan to transition from Skype for Business to Microsoft Teams. If you are a Skype for Business user, you will be contacted, likely before the end of 2020.Skype for Business requires Office 2013 or later for windows PCs.
- Enter your primary email address to log in.
- Your username and password will be cached after first use / login
If you need additional help visit our training section for a list of training resources.